Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, March 13, 2017

Sunday's Mixed Media Creation.....


Really love this one.  Everything just kind of came together for this one.  Still deciding if I want to add a word or not.  Probably will, just not sure which word.  Any suggestions?

Paulette

10 comments:

  1. love this one!
    as for a word to add...perhaps "HOPE"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did indeed come together. Beautiful Paulette!!
    Xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work...as far as a word, hmmmm....take flight and maybe inside, You never know how far you can go until you try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and cheerful. I see you used a bird on this one. I believe it is probably one you will enjoy a lot. I love that bird myself. Love the background colors and the frame. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bird!! When I saw this lovely project, the word "carefree" instantly came to mind. There is a very happy vibe coming from this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project. As for a word, I looked at it and thought "Fly High".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suze...Fly High was my first thought....but Robin, I think I love Carefree~!
    Thank you ladies.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one came together beautifully!! I think I agree with Robin, Carefree fits the collage perfectly! Great job Paulette! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette